- § 1.--The total time in which preparation is made for incorporation into the Congregation should not be shorter than two years nor longer than nine years from the time of reception into the internal seminary.
- § 2.--One year after admission into the Congregation a member, according to our tradition, manifests by means of good purposes his intention of dedicating himself to the salvation of the poor for his entire life in the Congregation according to our Constitutions and Statutes.
- § 3.--The right to admit to good purposes belongs, established norms being observed;
- 1 to the superior general, after hearing his council and the director of the internal seminary, for the entire Congregation;
- 2 to the provincial, after hearing his council and the director of the internal seminary, for his province.